Oil, Gas & Petrochemical
The KPW reputation for quality and service enables us to supply the oil, gas and petrochemical industry, to OEM and 1st tier component manufacturers worldwide.
Our accreditations to the following standards have been key to achieving this:
- BE EN ISO 9001 (Quality Management)
- BS EN ISO AS9100 (manufacture of products for Aerospace, Space and Defence)
- BS EN ISO AS9120 (stockholding and supply of Aerospace material).
As most of the products we supply into the oil, gas and petrochemical industry are high performance alloys, these products are invariably manufactured to the customers’ precise specifications. Additionally, many of the products are required with a very short lead time.
The key products we supply into the oil, gas and petrochemical industry are:
- High tensile stainless steel
- High performance nickel alloys:
- Pure Nickel 200
- Monel 400, Monel K500
- Nimonic 75, Nimonic 90
- Inconel 600, Inconel 625, Inconel X750
These materials are typically used where the final application operates in extreme conditions such as heat or corrosive environments:
- Springs, clips and component pressings
- Springs for special valves
- Heat treatment equipment