Industrial & Engineering
KPW’s extensive stocks of high quality precision and speciality wires enable us to supply a very wide range of general engineering applications. So many of the components and applications today require precision manufacturing, and our wire and quality processes ensure that we are at the forefront of precision material supply.
Our accreditations to the following standards have been key to achieving this:
- BE EN ISO 9001 (Quality Management)
- BS EN ISO AS9100 (manufacture of products for Aerospace, Space and Defence)
- BS EN ISO AS9120 (stockholding and supply of Aerospace material).
The key materials we supply into the industrial and engineering industry are:
- Stainless steels 302, 304, 316, 316L and 321 – in soft and hard conditions
- Copper ETP
- Phosphor bronze
- Nickel silver
- Beryllium copper
- Pure Nickel 200
- Monel 400, Monel K500
- Nimonic 75, Nimonic 90
- Inconel 600, Inconel 625, Inconel X750
We also produce numerous special products for the electronics and electrical engineering industry including:
- Springs, clips and pressings
- Electrical components
- Knitted products for RFI
- Lock levers
- Connector pins
- Braid protection and reinforcement
Knight Precision Wire supply a large range of wire materials and products to the Industrial and Engineering industry. We can provide free quotations for your requirements. Please get in touch to arrange this.