Electronics & Electrical Engineering
KPW is actively involved in the supply of materials into the Electronics and Electrical Engineering industries under the following brands;
- Omega Resistance Wire - manufactures electrical resistance wires, tapes and specialist electrical cable in a variety of nickel chrome and copper nickel alloys. These wires are most typically used in resistance heating applications and in the manufacture of resistors.
- Rowan Cable Products - manufactures a complete range of specialist electrical wires and custom cables insulated with a variety of thermoplastics or silicone rubber, typically used in the electrical, utility, rail and industrial applications.
Our accreditations to the following standards have been key to achieving this:
- BE EN ISO 9001 (Quality Management)
- BS EN ISO AS9100 (manufacture of products for Aerospace, Space and Defence)
- BS EN ISO AS9120 (stockholding and supply of Aerospace material).
The key materials we supply into the electronics and electrical engineering industry are:
- Nickel chrome 80/20 and 60/16
- Cupro nickel alloys
- Iron chrome aluminium alloys
- Nickel iron alloys
- Conductive copper cable
We also produce numerous special products for the electronics and electrical engineering industry including:
- a wide range of resistors
- heating elements
- bare and insulated copper conductors, single or multi-end
- braided conductors and assemblies
Knight Precision Wire supply a large range of wire materials and products to the Electronics and Electrical Engineering industry. We can provide free quotations for your requirements. Please get in touch to arrange this.