The chemical processing industry has experienced a period of increasing environmental and process parameters, which have invariably resulted in higher operational temperatures and pressures.
To meet these high operational parameters requires the highest performance alloys, typically high performance nickel alloys.
Our accreditations to the following standards have been key to achieving this:
- BE EN ISO 9001 (Quality Management)
- BS EN ISO AS9100 (manufacture of products for Aerospace, Space and Defence)
- BS EN ISO AS9120 (stockholding and supply of Aerospace material).
The key products we supply into the chemical processing industry are:
- Stainless steel, particularly 316, 316L and 321
- High performance nickel alloys:
- Pure Nickel 200
- Monel 400, Monel K500
- Nimonic 75, Nimonic 90
- Inconel 600, Inconel 625, Inconel X750
These materials are typically used where the final application operates in extreme conditions such as heat or corrosive environments:
- Springs, clips and component pressings
- Springs for special purpose valves
- Heat treatment equipment
- Heat recovery components
Knight Precision Wire supply a large range of wire materials and products to the Chemical Processing industry. We can provide free quotations for your requirements. Please get in touch to arrange this.