Automotive components must be capable of withstanding the increasingly higher strength and operating temperature requirements of modern vehicles with higher power and reduced emissions, and all within a stringent quality control environment.
Our accreditations to the following standards have been key to achieving this:
- BE EN ISO 9001 (Quality Management)
- BS EN ISO AS9100 (manufacture of products for Aerospace, Space and Defence)
- BS EN ISO AS9120 (stockholding and supply of Aerospace material).
A key aspect of our supply into the automotive industry is Just In Time (JIT). We have considerable experience in manufacturing and supplying components to a variety of automotive manufacturers and models on a JIT basis – which has only been possible due to our excellent Quality Management processes and stockholding facility.
Major automotive customers include:
- Aston Martin
- A variety of F1 teams, including Red Bull and McLaren
The key materials we supply into the automotive industry are as follows:
- Stainless steel spring wire
- High performance nickel alloys
- conductive copper cable
We also produce numerous special products for the automotive industry including:
- precision flat wire for trim strengthening
- automotive locking wire
- Kevlar overbraid for hose protection