KPW has been a key supplier into the aerospace industry for many years, and is accredited to the following Aerospace Standards;
- BS EN ISO AS9100 (manufacture of products for Aerospace, Space and Defence)
- BS EN ISO AS9120 (stockholding and supply of Aerospace material).
An integral element of this accreditation is our inclusion in the internationally recognised IAQS OASIS database of approved aerospace industry suppliers. These accreditations enable KPW to supply aerospace OEM and 1st tier manufacturers plus many aircraft maintenance facilities worldwide.
Our many aerospace company approvals include:
- Rolls Royce
- BAE Systems
- Westland Helicopters.
The key materials we supply into the aerospace industry are as follows:
- Stainless steels, both annealed and spring hard
- Performance nickel alloys including:
- Pure Nickel 200
- Monel 400, Monel K500
- Nimonic 75, Nimonic 90
- Inconel 600, Inconel 625, Inconel X750
- Special alloys including Titanium
- Conductive copper and copper alloys
We also produce numerous special products for the aerospace industry including:
- Aerospace safety locking wire (in various alloy and forms of delivery)
- Aircraft control cables
- Braid protection for conductive copper cable