Knight Precision Wire (KPW) specialises in the processing, stockholding and supply of quality metals to demanding industries worldwide. The Company ethos is to offer the highest quality of materials and service in the industry.
KPW has been supporting industry since the 1960s, and has developed a worldwide customer base with quality conscious companies which includes many of the world’s most distinguished companies. Our quality accreditations include:
- BS EN ISO 9001 – Quality Management
- BS EN ISO AS9100 – Manufacture for Aerospace, Space and Defence
- BS EN ISO AS9120 – Stockholding for Aerospace
Over recent years KPW has expanded its expertise and product range with the acquisition of several successful manufacturers of niche products. These companies have been fully integrated into the KPW business and operate as divisions under the following well-known brands:
- Omega Resistance Wire – manufacture of electrical resistance wire and tapes from nickel alloys and copper alloys. Major applications are heat treatment, control resistors, thermocouples, electrical heating elements and glass sealing applications.
- Rowan Cable Products – manufacture of bare and insulated conductors in copper, tinned copper and aluminium alloys specifically for the electrical, utilities, rail and engineering industries.
- KC Smith Ortho – manufacture of highly specialised products for the orthodontic and medical industry. Customers include dental laboratories, NHS hospitals, and universities.
KPW stocks an exceptionally wide range of speciality wire, which combined with the company’s extensive processing capabilities ensure that we can reliably meet your wire requirement. Additionally, our technical and materials experience enable us to provide effective solutions to your wire problems.
Our extensive stock of quality materials enables us to offer custom solutions for trials or production with a minimum of lead time.